Discussion Page

Post a question, write a review, share some knowledge and engage with other industry professionals through this discussion page.

4 thoughts on “Discussion Page

    1. Hi Greg,

      Yes, geotechnical wells are still under the licensed driller regulations. You will need to use a VA licensed driller or become a licensed driller in the state of Virginia.

    1. Hi Travis,

      Well Completion Reports (GW-II), are available at your local Health Department where they will pull individual reports by address. You may also be able to contact a local well drilling contractor who has installed wells in the area of question and they could provide a few well logs or answer some quick questions for you.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *