Interested in lending your brandless expertise?
The Virginia Water Well Association is seeking speakers for the 2020 Winter Conference next February. Areas that we have identified in need, are topics covering:
- Innovation (Home Made Tools, Project Specific Resolutions)
- Bookkeeping Software – Accounting – Inventory Management
- Selling to the public – Developing Relationships with Community
- Growing Business without Growing Debt
- Trusting new movements and preparing for Retirement
- Safe Working Conditions – Mindfulness and work ethic
- Water Quality and the affects on Human Health – Hormones, Vitamins, Disease and how the modern environment contributes
- Understanding gauges, meters, sounds, lubricants to maintain optimal equipment performance
- Understanding Contractor Laws and Codes in Virginia
- Well development and construction for a sustainable water use
- How to see below the surface; cameras, geology, groundwater flow, maps
- Design high end pump systems for high demand – homes or agriculture
- Many more!
If you have expertise in your career whether it is a topic listed above or one we may have seen before and you would like to update, we encourage you to submit for review. We are developing a new image in the Water Well Industry and the refinement comes at each event.
Download the Course Qualification Form below and submit by